Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BACA in South Africa... YES PLEASE!!!!!

Over at Strings I learn that 1) I have been blogrolled (many thanks!!) and 2) That a chapter of BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) may be opened here

We really need that here.

Children are abused in such horrific manners that I wish it were not illegal to kill the abusers!

Children as young as 6 months old are raped (They think it cures aids)
Children are trafficked for sex slavery
Children are beaten to death
Teachers assault children in all manner of ways
Children and babies are murdered to make "traditional medicine" from their bodies
And more besides

So if anyone knows about BACA out here please let me know and will be honoured to ride with you
*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
BACAMICK
SOUTH AUSTRALIA CHAPTER
AUSTRALIA

Strings said...

Ahhh... one of my Australian brothers weighs in... ;)

My understanding is that there are some folks working on getting things going in SA. I'll double check and, if it turns out I'm wrong, let you know who to contact to maybe GET something started...